Greetings!
This is Bradley, son of Darrell and Michele Roberts. I am 14 years old and…
I have been invited to attend a Missions Boot Camp immediately followed by a Mission Trip to Guatemala in July. I prayed about it and believe God has called me to go and I am very excited. I have $125 saved up so far. The day after I prayed, I was working with my dad and got a surprise blessing of $50. I was blessed with $60 to go towards my passport. And, I’ve earned the rest by working off and on.
I have been looking forward to going out of town on a job with my dad to earn most of the funds, however, the mission trip is only 2 months away and the job keeps getting postponed. I have another fundraiser planned, but will need more help. I am writing to ask if you would consider praying and contributing towards the following:
Registration fee for boot camp $250 (includes room and board)
Approximate Florida flight fee $400
“ “ Guatemala flight fee $600
Grand Total of funds needed: $1600
I sincerely thank you for your prayers and any contribution towards this mission trip. Any amount will be gratefully received. Even $5 will get me closer to the goal. Also, I would like to ask for your prayers for the two weeks I am away from home. Please pray for safety as I travel and for God’s plan to go forth to the people I will be ministering to.
Thank you,
If you would like to donate:
Please make checks payable to:
Michele Roberts
Or, you may donate via PayPal:
J
Thank you for taking time to read Bradley's letter and saying a prayer for him! Blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment