'Oh Lord, have mercy!' and at times, 'Oh God!' are phrases I've been saying frequently lately. Not in vain, I assure you. I am in so much agony that I have no choice but to cry out to God. Prayer has helped. Some treatments in the natural are helping. But, not fast enough. It has been a whole week since at lunch time I said, "Okay, I can do this" and at dinner time I said, "There's no way". I had to go through a whole weekend before seeing my doctor, and when I did see him, through tears I told him what was going on. He cut back on a supplement, added in another, discontinued the one I had added in, and started me on some treatment to help my system get rid of what doesn't need to be there. He explained that my skin was the exit point. That night was the worst. I went from in pain to in agony. All I wanted was for someone to take care of me. I messaged a prayer partner in the middle of the night - a bit earlier in her timezone - and asked her to pray!
The next day - still in agony, my pastor's wife texted to check in on me (I had messaged them to let them know we wouldn't be in church the previous weekend). She suggested I pray a little differently...which had crossed my mind gently, but the natural circumstances seemed more logical and pressing. A ploy of the enemy? Possibly. I grabbed my prayer book (powerpacked with God's Word) and prayed deliverance and healing prayers over me - while she was praying for me on her end. Spiritual Warfare. I got a message back from my prayer partner friend with lots of scripture that uplifted my spirit. I had the boys lay hands on me and pray as well. Shortly after, I felt MUCH better. Glory to God. But, when night fell, I felt worse again. This has been the trend. I've had low grade fevers and headaches - mainly nights and into the mornings.
The only place I've been going is to see the doctor - nowhere else. It's all I can do to get there. I'm sad to miss church. I so love to be in the River. The boys and I missed a volunteer luncheon for ACO - where we've been doing Meals on Wheels. I had to call and cancel our route as well. Speaking of the boys... They have been trying to help as much as they can - bringing me food and drinks - and pillows when I move locations. They've cleaned up and helped switch laundry. They pushed a section of the couch up to the desk so I can get on the computer. I'm not able to sit in normal chairs and have to be in a reclining position on the soft couches. My legs - the back and thigh area is where the pain is. I want this to be over - and never have to go through it again. The pain is nauseating. My doctor has given me an amazing discount on treatment as well as prayed with me for healing and provision. My God is faithful and Jesus already paid for my healing. So, until it manifests completely, I am reclining. But I'm standing in my spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment