Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Healing Update

Last Thursday night and Friday morning were rough and painful.  I relayed to the doctor how frustrated I was to not be much better yet.  I relayed it to God too...  I started using silver and it helped a LOT!  Saturday, I was up and around and baked a cake.  My girls came to visit for a while, which was so nice...I'd been missing them!  My mom and brother came over to to eat, play Quiddler, and celebrate Mom's birthday.  It was fun.  Sunday, I went to church!  I was very excited about that, since I hadn't been since July 3rd.  Tuesday, we went to the movies.  It was a long drive to the dollar theatre and the seats were soft enough, but we had to put a booster under my feet to keep the weight off of my legs.  I was so glad to get back to the comfort of home!  It's very nice to be out and about again - and it's nice to get back home and rest.  My energy still isn't back to normal quite yet.  I'm glad to be doing much better - and I'm past being ready to see 100% healing manifest in my body!  Let it be in Jesus' name.

Today is Brenton's birthday.  I made a nice brunch and then Bradley walked him up to the dollar store to get him a treat.  Tonight, my friend is treating us to dinner and we are all excited.  It's for a leadership meeting - and it just so happens to be a HUGE blessing for our family - and on a special day too!!

Thankful that we are truly blessed and highly favored...and believing God to take care of everything that is concerning us.  Seems like a BIG load, but I know it's nothing for Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment