Little by little, day by day, I've been getting better. Patience is in order I suppose. I am very thankful to be up and around, able to walk, and able to sit! I still prefer cushioned seats, but I was able to sit on a chair at the park yesterday, so that's a major praise! God is the faithful one. I was hoping that I would see with my eyes, the image of complete healing that I had imagined on Saturday...however, I am still trusting and waiting. It seems to be slow going, but at least it is moving along in the right direction. : )
My 9 year old son wanted to go to summer camp. One of his pastors suggested a wild and crazy idea to go around the neighborhood cracking eggs on his head. He did just that several times and earned his way to camp!! One of our friends gave him a good start and our extended family gave him a good finish. His 12 year old brother got to go too. He wasn't quite so excited about going, but his pastor and ours were both very encouraging and supportive to make sure he went as well. Both boys were smiling as they walked to board their buses. Our prayer is that they have LOTS of FUN and come back changed forever - for the better! After they boarded the buses, I went and spent 3 hours at Kohl's, making good use of one of my birthday gift cards. It was a nice and quiet, peaceful and rewarding, experience. Then, my mom met me and we ate lunch at an Asian place that only the two of us like. Yum!!
No comments:
Post a Comment