Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It doesn't take much...

...these days to get me back on track.  I was discouraged last week.  I do what I do best...wrote it out and sent it in the form of a question to someone I don't really know.  A little risky but safe.  I had the release to do it and a blessing from Darrell.  I'm sure prayers ensued - I can feel the difference.  No direct answer came and that's okay - the answers have come in SO many different ways.  Subtle reminders - I already know the truth.  My focus is back on Jesus.  I'm off of the discouragement trail - back on the straight and narrow.  I'm thankful to the Lord for all of the ways He blesses me - especially through His people! 

I'm extremely thankful for the direct word that came from a stranger - well - not a stranger, since it was a sister in Christ...  But, for the very first time ever, I was picked out of a crowd and given a word from the Lord.  Reminder and confirmation of what He has told me before.  That's what the previous entry was all about.  I'm so in LOVE with the LORD.  I love to bask in His blessings.  I love His presence.  I'm off to go soak in it and drink of the deep.  Can't wait to see what worship He brings for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment