Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sometimes I wonder...

...and wait, knowing there is a reason for everything...just not sure what in many instances.  Do you ever just have a feeling?  You know there is something amiss but can't pinpoint it exactly?  Everything seems to check out right - looks right, sounds right - just isn't quite right?!  Patience is a virtue.  Waiting can be hard at times, but then in some cases, it's neat just to sit back, relax, watch, and wait.  Revelation will come.  If there is a check in your spirit, proceed with caution.  Pray and obey.  Wait and trust. 

And then when the truth comes to light, sometimes you just have to keep waiting.  I don't understand some things, but I know the ONE who does.  So, I do wonder - but, I'll keep waiting.  There is surely a purpose - I just don't know what it is yet.  Discernment - got it.  God, what do you want me to do with it?  Until I know, I'll just keep praying and trusting You.

No comments:

Post a Comment