I grabbed one of my favorite cds to play in the car today. So, the lyrics "lightning and thunder - miracles and wonders - sound of many waters - heaven on earth" have been playing through my mind all day long. In the store later this afternoon, Braylon started singing "something's moving - something's changing" which made me start thinking... Yesterday, one minute everything was okay and the next, my world was falling apart. I wailed through the pain of a broken heart wondering how much more it could take. All I could do was cry, "God, hold me through this pain!" There was nobody to call - only Him. It seemed like all of the words and encouragement I have gotten lately were lies. Today, things were much clearer: My way of life is to walk by faith and not by sight - to only believe the report of the Lord - not what the world says - or what I see and feel. Though I am very tired of waiting and believing for change, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
A heartbreaking prayer request helped put things into perspective. I'm thankful God for what You have done so far - and for what You are doing. My choice is to continue to trust You.
This afternoon, I listed to a message on the anointing...and leaving the old behind. Twice.
This afternoon, I listed to a message on the anointing...and leaving the old behind. Twice.
Sunday was medicine to my soul besides being a blessing. Walking through the prayer tunnel was an infusion of joy. God knew I'd be needing that strength this week! Sunday afternoon, I got a good word: 'God wants to restore...' Honestly, it was a little hard for me to believe - but, okay. There is one thing that God can not do and that is lie. Just like it is His will to heal, it is His will to restore. Same Jesus - same cross.
Tonight, the heavens rumbled with thunder and lightning lit up the night sky like it was day. Such intensity lately. I thoroughly enjoyed being outside to experience the full effect. So powerful...so healing. We got rain.
"Something's Moving - Something's Changing
See His Glory - Feels Like Heaven on Earth"
**** CLICK HERE for 'Heaven on Earth' ****
No comments:
Post a Comment