When I finished watching One Night With the King recently, I got a twitter text a few minutes later that said, "Everybody wants a King like Jesus". Yesterday, I felt the urge to share a nugget that came to me as I had been reading, as a facebook post. Almost instantly, the person who God knew needed it said "thank you..." Tonight, I got a twitter text of the same exact nugget, worded a little differently. I think it is so awesome to see how God works - and know that only He could time things so beautifully. He loves us and wants us to know that He knows exactly what we need - and He delivers. He sees us and hears the cries of our hearts. He cares about the smallest details in our lives - how much more the big ones?! Anything that looks giant to us is tiny compared to GOD - our Heavenly Father, and creator of the universe! Last, but not least - in one of my recent posts, I added a picture to signify standing in the Son and worshipping while I'm waiting. The next day, a picture on my facebook feed caught my eye - the same picture, with Jesus in it. It spoke directly to my heart! There is no love like our Father's love.


No comments:
Post a Comment