We have a brand new car! Truly blessed and highly favored are daily declarations I make...and always, deeply loved. They stand true no matter what, but it sure is nice when they manifest in the natural realm. A situation that was fast becoming a threat to some very special relationships has been radically changed. That said, I really wish that material things - or the lack there of - held a little more leverage to true happiness. The truth is that natural comfort helps, but it's only in Jesus that we can truly be happy. At God's right hand - where Jesus is seated, and we with Him - are pleasures forevermore - and in His presence is fullness of JOY!
2011 Toyota Camry - Sandy Beach Metallic - only 7 miles on the odometer when we drove it off the lot (5 miles before I test drove it). Like my other car - a 2003 Honda Civic that I got in 2006 with 44,000 miles, no down payment, no payment for 6 weeks; with me not having a job and it going in my name only - this car is a miracle - considering that we traded in two cars (one with a considerably big balance - and the other, not in their possession yet, due to it being at the body shop for repair...) and now have one brand new one with one monthly payment. I was about 10 months away from owning the Honda...and it was about 7000 miles away from 100,000. So, even though we are locked in to more payments, Brittany is free of hers - and we have a new warranty, free oil changes and tire rotations, and our first ever, brand new car. Praises and glory to God for favor, His faithfulness, and blessings!!!
***
For some total randomness...the one word that came to mind in lieu of daily declarations was an occultic word with nothing good about it...bleh. And, in the process of looking that word up (which I'm glad I did...) I found that Wednesday is named after two different gods - go figure?! Then, there's Tuesday. Although I don't totally get the point of it, it's kind of crazy the things that we don't know - or me anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment