Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Right?!  A few minutes after 12, I wondered...  Seriously.  How much more?  How much longer?  Really?!  Come on! 

This is backdated, so - fast forward...  Later in the day on 1-1-11 my answer came, I just didn't know it and the answer really didn't have much to do with the reason for the question.  Three weeks later, it occurred to me that I should be more careful what I wonder and ask.  Our house of LOVE has been overflowing, yet again.  My sanity has been put to the test one more time.  Living and loving isn't always easy.  It can get a little messy and seem over-crowded.  The thing is that no matter how hard things seem to be, I am honored and blessed that my children can confide in me and come to us for help.  I am thankful that we do not live according to world standards - but depend on God for wisdom and provision.  I just wish my stress level would stay in line a little better.  The important thing is that the blessings outweigh the stress.  Precious moments and memories are all that will be left when this season is over - any stress will be long forgotten.

***When I went in to backdate this to 1-1-11, it was pretty cool to see the time of the post was 1:11 am - so, I left it.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment