I am co-leading (for the 1st time) a bible study, on the book of Ephesians, with Nancy DuBois. Our first meeting was this morning and it went well. Everything flowed nicely and we are both looking forward to seeing fruit in our lives and the lives of the women who attend. My spoken miracle requests were for marriage and family.
Got an interesting phone call on the way home. Details in the 'Israel' post...
Thank GOD I am forgiven and stand righteous and loved not according to anything I've done or ever will do - but ALL because of what Jesus has done for me. A little spark lit the cannon and it fired. Yikes... It was harder than normal to sit through the class that Darrell and I are attending for the 2nd time. It is hard for me every week and it was the first time as well. I'm so tired of waiting. I know God is working. I pray He gives me grace to change even more - and to WAIT as long as it takes to see changes - the right way - joyfully - praising while I'm waiting.
I am absolutely amazed, seeing what God has orchestrated, unfolding for Brandon. I can't wait to be able to write more on this!
No comments:
Post a Comment