She has made many choices...some good, some not so good, and some terrible. Whatever the case, she has had to live with the consequences whether good, bad, or indifferent. She is loyal/bound, committed/enslaved, loving/servant, strong/rock, flexible/pliable, moldable/teachable, persistent/stubborn, blessed (truly), favored (highly), loved (deeply), forgiving, loving, faithful, and humble (by the grace of God - not of herself). When she sets her mind to it, she can do anything. Where there is a will, there is a way. All things are possible - with God and to those who believe. She can do all things through Christ who strengthens her. This was true even before she knew.
She made adult decisions before she was an adult. She made agreements that were honored and kept - only to be broken later due to situations and circumstances, fear, and submitting to control. What was never meant to be was meddled with and still isn't today. So much confusion and pain could have been avoided. She learned a lesson. One that was recently brought back to memory. Just because a person 'thinks' they know what is best for somebody else, does NOT mean it is. It's better to stay out of business that does not concern you personally. She lives by that rule.
She does not like conflict and will avoid it all cost; but she will face things head on when necessary. She is not afraid to speak her mind, but has learned to exercise self-control most of the time. She has learned to write with love and grace. She has learned how to set boundaries but still lets them get crossed from time to time - she really does not like conflict.
She will lay down her life for those she loves. She is a wife - for better and for worse. She is a mom. She will speak out in support if needed and zip her lip as well. She respects privacy. She supports her children when she agrees with them and when she doesn't - although she will not budge on heart convictions. She lives and loves with no strings attached - no guilt and no i-told-you-sos. Everyone makes mistakes and God's grace is enough for all of us. None of us are perfect - yet we are all perfect in Christ. : ) Jesus come, I'm ready!
She has been taught of the Bible and taught of the world. She has been taught (and untaught) by the Holy Spirit and willing servants of the Lord. She has been religious and she has been freed! FREE is the way to be. She is a lioness - submitted to her King.
************
She is me!
************
Today, I have release to speak my mind. My family is the most important thing on this earth to me. My children know the unconditional love of their mother. Believe me, they have tested the waters - and that is okay; that's what kids do. They know I'm not perfect by any means, but they know that no matter what, I love them and will do everything in my power to help them - while depending on God for the rest. They always have someone to come to that they can trust and confide in; who will accept them for who they are, where they are, and love them no less. I pray my nanababies grow to know the same.
One little comment from a cowardly, anonymous, commentor sure did stir up a lot of emotion in me. I LOVE my precious ones. I will always love them, help them, support them, protect them, and pray protection over them. If GOD is FOR us, who can be against us?! I'll answer that...NO ONE and NO THING!! We are covered by the blood of Jesus, hidden under His wing, and safe inside His hedge of protection. We are truly blessed, highly favored, and deeply loved. Know the truth and it will set you free. It's a lifestyle and I love it. I'm walking humbly with my Savior and He will never let me down. I seek Him above all - talk to Him and listen as well - all of the time.
There is a verse that keeps coming to mind. "What God has put together, let no man put asunder." I know it is talking about marriage - and could be applied here as that - though it may seem like a stretch without much explanation. But I think what is on my heart is that no matter what the enemy schemes up to try and mess up God's plan is NOT going to be successful. Marriage and family - don't be messing with them - they are designed by God - and we all know how He feels about children. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment