Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Hands

...seem to like to fall asleep.  It really is annoying and painful - even excruciating at times.  It is then that I lift them as high as I can and start praising the Lord through the pain - as it is the only thing I can do for my sanity.  After prayer on Thursday, they behaved better - but, when our pastor asked for anyone who needed healing to raise their hands today, I did.  I told the people praying for me that I was not sure what the problem was - which in return I was told that it doesn't matter, because the finished work of Jesus took care of everything - to which I agreed.  Praise the LORD!  After the prayer, I was told that hands represent authority.  The enemy doesn't want me to walk in authority.  So, from now on, until healing manifests completely, if my hands fall asleep, I will keep authority in mind... Am I walking in it?  Am I using it properly?  Have I fallen asleep?  For every physical issue, I do believe there is a spiritual issue behind it.  After all, we are spirits who live in bodies and have souls.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment