Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Ice and Snow

We've had ice and snow for 5 days now.  AISD closed for 4 days in a row!!!!  We still did some school since we homeschool, but it has been such a blessing to stay home and not have to go anywhere.  I've only been out twice - both times with Darrell to take the boys sledding - once on the ice - once in the snow.  Both were fun, but the snow more so!  I took a few turns that time too.  But, on the ice - no way - because it was FRIGIDly COLD and I had forgotten to bring gloves...  It's been nice to just be and enjoy my family.  Darrell has been home most of the week, Brittany and the girls came in and spent a day, and Brandon came in today and leaves tomorrow to go back to college.  We will have a good breakfast and 'church' in front of the fire before he leaves.

ICE sledding

SNOW sledding

coming back up the hill...

pooped out!!!

making snow angels...

posing...but only because I made them!!!

2 comments:

Denae said...

I love the new blog! I started one, but can't seem to actually make the full move like you did. Congrats, and love it!

Denae

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/Roo

Linn said...

Beautiful blog Michele,I look forward to going through it and seeing all the neat things that are here.I can't believe all the snow everyone is getting but us.

Post a Comment