Oh my heart is so heavy tonight. I found out today that a new friend at church is in heaven now. We had been praying for him and my heart dropped when I found out. I was in no way expecting that - however, I am left with the memory of the guarded look of concern that I noticed in his eyes the last time we saw him. Another friend's close childhood friend's dad had a massive stroke yesterday and she asked for prayer for the family who is saying good-byes and waiting. Another friend's husband passed away unexpectedly last night from a heart attack. Another friend is mourning the loss of her baby girl. Everytime we celebrate a milestone for our sweet Alivia, she is mourning the loss of her precious one. Heartbreaking - and so close to our hearts.
That's not to mention all of the other friend's, and aquaintances through prayer, that are in mourning for the loss of their loved ones. One day, one day...there will be no more tears and no more pain. Come, Jesus, come. So many hearts are hurting. So much is happening. I know the time is drawing near.
Comfort them with Your Spirit. Lavish them with Your Love. In Jesus' name, amen.
And Lord, protect those I love. Draw them near with Your kindness if they don't know You. I pray that they choose You. Let me not waste any more moments for the next one isn't guaranteed. Love through me - and by Your grace, I will let it flow freely. In Jesus' name.
No comments:
Post a Comment