Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Brittany

Happy 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since she was in town yesterday, I made her a cake and we had a little get together for dinner, with Joanna, her two kiddos, and Meemo.  Brittany kept telling me how good I was doing and how much.  She was so appreciative and genuinely happy.  I was so glad.  It turned out to be a low stress, happy memory.

Laughs rang out after Andrew had made a little 'suggestion' about her gift.  What he suggested was actually what happened - so crazy!  It is almost scary how alike we think at times.  Speaking of that...Brittany and I do so many things alike.  It's funny when we realize it.  I love her so much and am so blessed that she is my lovely daughter - grown up into a beautiful, fine, young woman. 

Yep...backdated...so, couldn't resist the time.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment