I have so many! Many that I only ask God. Some things are so clear and some things are not. All things matter. I have heart convictions that I stand firm on and don't budge, and then some make me wonder. I know it matters, but how important is it. Where do you draw the line? It's not a salvation issue...or is it? What do certain verses really mean?
Why God, do You keep pointing things out to me? Do You realize what it does to me? I know You do. What am I supposed to do with it all? Do I need to take a stand on everything? Am I supposed to be set apart visibly or vocally? What is the point of truth if you don't take a stand? There really is no point if you don't act on it. Walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk...lol...so, maybe that's why I don't want to talk (or write) about certain things?! Persecution might come. Whatever happened to What Would Jesus Do? There should be no question on so many things! We are not of this world, but we have been so deeply deceived. The enemy has lulled the world...and the church...to sleep. Thank You for waking me up. Lead me, guide me, and walk beside me. Teach me how to wake others up - speaking the truth in love - always laced in Your grace - with absolutely no hint of self-righteousness, judgment, or condemnation. Thank You for turning my What Would Jesus Do questions into Walk With Jesus Daily answers. Now, show me how to bring others alongside. In Jesus' holy name I pray, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment