Haha!! I finally have a day of rest coming up. Life has been so full lately and there have been some extra stressors - so, it will be a much needed rest! I'm unplugging the landline, silencing my cell, putting on my favorite soak/sleep cd - and I've already instructed the boys to sleep in - and made it an order! We ALL need a rest. When we wake up, there will be a meal waiting for us - thanks to the generosity of some very thoughtful women - who had no idea what a blessing it would be. After we enjoy that - we are going to make our favorite cut-out cookies to ice and decorate. No rush and lots of fun!!
So, off to make the dough...and then to sleep sound in Jesus!
I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8
No comments:
Post a Comment